Monday, March 02, 2009

Going Crazy & Other Random Thoughts


The kids are ready for spring break. Kaylis is DONE with school already (at least in her mind, BUSD still has her for 2.5 more months). She is excited about doing a report on Sacagawea though and most importantly I called my mom and got her to send me my old Indian play outfits that she sewed for me and my sister when we were little. Kaylis is pumped to be able to pick one and wear it to school when she gives her report. Is it just me or does every girl dream about being an Indian Princess? Nevertheless, if my mom thinks she's getting those outfits back she's got another thing coming ;) Ok I'll send them back when she wants them... besides I don't really have storage here anyway.

If Gavin kicks his soccer ball past me one more time I might scream. Which reminds me, today I was feeling ill (first signs of a dreary cold showed up yesterday) and hungry and Gavin kept pestering me with question after annoying question on our (grocery, nothing terribly fun) shopping trip. Finally I said to him, "Gavin, if you ask me one more question I'm going to scream and then throw up." Of course his reply was, "Why?"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. Your kids are beautiful! Have a great week!