Saturday, July 28, 2007

Guess Who's Party it was Today?!

MINE!


I had so much fun at my party - I can't wait until I am in first grade!!


My friend Amanda.


I love Quinn!


Ava and me!


Amanda and me trying to pose like models :).


The river is fun to play in!


Enjoying lunch with my friends!


All my friends that came!


Mom let me pick cake or presents first, and I picked PRESENTS! :)


From Nathan and his sister Katlyn.


Opening more presents!


And more!


Now we can do cake!


I made a wish... but I can't tell you what it is or it won't come true!


When we got home there was a box from Grandma and Papa!


This day just never ends does it?!


Moon sand! Yay! Fun things to make messes with, thanks Papa!


My favorite gift from Grandma and Papa! I love to color!

What a day! I'll have more pictures to post when my mom's friend gives her the ones she took. She should get them pretty soon so I'll post those when she has them!

No comments: